BuzzFeed is seeking a full-time intern to join its Creative team in London this Fall. The BuzzFeed Creative internship is a three-month program for those who are eager to master the tools and techniques of advertising in the social web. Over the course of the internships, you will learn how to create content for advertisers that readers love to share. This includes writing posts tailored to BuzzFeed's audience of social sharers, exploring how people share on social media, and working with brand messaging and campaign goals to create work for advertisers.
- Assisting in brand research to support the pre-sale process.
- Writing copy for branded posts.
- Supporting the team in photo research and other post-creation duties.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop or other image-editing software.
- A proven ability to create engaging content on the web, that will resonate with UK audiences.
- Passion for advertising, with the ability to write, edit, and champion ideas to a client.
- The ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines and adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape.
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web to its global audience of 200M.
For more information click here