Golding Products is primarily an industry leading distributor and manufacturer of digital storage media and packaging. We also have a network of e-commerce sites offering personalised products , for example www.printyourstuff.co.uk.
The duties of the role include:
- Creating promotional material both print and digital
- Design and manage promotional email campaigns
- Packaging and POS design
- Product Photography and editing
- Working with external marketing agency to co-ordinate SEO, PPC and website changes
- Managing social media accounts
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven creativity in development of promotional materials for both digital and print
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to use initiative to work on multiple projects without direct supervision.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and trends
- Experience with wordpress would be advantageous but not essential
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV and any work examples to EllaR@goldingproducts.com