Monday 3 December 2012

Omkar Khadamkar - Exchange Student







“Design offers both creativity and richness, these are my two prominent wings. I enjoy flying.”

I am Omkar Khadamkar a semester exchange student from India. My home institute is National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Currently it has 15 centres. I study Fashion Communication (a four year course) at Mumbai centre (http://www.nift.ac.in/mumbai/index.html). I am attending the semester exchange as a part of my seventh semester.

My design interest rests in various fields of graphic design – editorial, identity, interactivity and illustration. I have a great interest in music and poetry. I am fond of travelling which is one of the reasons to attend this international exchange program. The exposure to different level of learning system and culture are rest of few. I am enjoying these days, as they are offering lots of new ways, updated learning and fun.


Though, the semester exchange is a small period of three and a half months but it is changing my perspective, viewing new direction to my career. I am thankful to NIFT and University of Wolverhampton, this is experience is really fruitful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment