This blog shows the news of students and staff from
the Visual Communication division, Faculty of Arts, University of Wolverhampton.
Details of our next University Open Days can be found here. To visit the Visual Communication course finder click here.
Thursday, 5 September 2013
Creative Coordinator - London
Become Stylish ...
We are looking for a super junior to join a successful and prominent high-street fashion brand within the role of a Creative Co-ordinator.
This role, which sits within the marketing team, will be very much involved with all graphic design. You will be responsible for making sure that all collateral - print and digital - are on brand and adhering to brand guidelines.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Support the web designer with weekly emails and website banners
- Execute artwork to spec
- Window vinyl’s & other instore VM material
- Packaging, signage, invitations, brochures, some DM layout
- Working with the web coordinator to make sure all online design is in line with the brand
- Occasional retouching
We are looking for a real people person, who is as much at home designing and artworking as well as dealing with printers and other departments. We need a strong communicator who has a real desire to work within the fashion industry and is interested in trends and great design.
- CS skills - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- HTML/CSS/Dreamweaver skills would be advantageous.
Get in touch today to hear more about this amazing junior design position …