This blog shows the news of students and staff from
the Visual Communication division, Faculty of Arts, University of Wolverhampton.
Details of our next University Open Days can be found here. To visit the Visual Communication course finder click here.
Tuesday, 20 October 2015
Junior Copywriter and Junior Art Director - TBWA, Manchester
We are looking to recruit a Junior Copywriter and Junior Art Director to challenge, to inspire, to surprise and to create an unfair advantage for our clients.
You’ll need the creative muscle to think fast, to flex your thinking across a range of clients and media, to bounce between briefs big and small, to challenge convention. Or as we like to say in the agency, to sting like a Manchester Bee. Your portfolio of work will demonstrate your ability to translate ideas into distinctive, brand building campaigns that will get people talking.
What we want you to bring:
• conceptual experience and an obvious aptitude for creating ideas and translating the brief into specific executions and great advertising
• a clear understanding of the industry we work in and the media available to us
• a passion for copy, art and design
• a good knowledge of the latest technology and a full understanding of how to communicate with consumers in a digital age
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• the tenacity and resilience to make concepts a reality • the ability to work constructively with others
If you are a talented Junior Copywriter, Junior Art Director or Junior Creative team, please send your CV, your portfolio and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org