This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a committed, enthusiastic and skilled graphic designer to work in central Brighton with an award-winning e-learning development company that values creativity, innovation and expertise.
You may have recently graduated and are looking for your first real job - here's a chance to turn your passion into your career. Or you may already have some commercial experience under your belt and are now looking to develop and grow your skills and career in a fantastic digital agency.
Your responsibilities include:
• Experience of e-learning or other relevant commercial website development is desirable.
• An understanding of User-Experience and User-Centred Design principles.
• Knowledge and experience of other relevant technologies such as video production, animation and photography are advantageous.
• Comfortable working as part of a multi-functional team.
• Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
• Great communication skills - visual, written and spoken.
Your skills and experience are important but the right attitude is what really matters to us. We value your enthusiasm, your commitment and your desire to do a great job and delight your clients and colleagues.