We’re growing quickly - in each of our five years we’ve more than doubled in size - and because of that we’re now looking for a graduate designer to join our creative team. This is a role that will give you plenty of opportunity to grow, develop and learn while working on a bunch of different clients, from shopping centres to motorsport teams, lingerie to household skincare brands.
Based in central Birmingham, life at G&T is pretty good. As well as a fantastic salary, working with us gives you loads of perks. Because a rested mind is vital to deliver top quality, Beautifully Crafted work, everyone gets their birthday off as well as 20 days holiday and a full two week Christmas shut-down. And we have quarterly social events, and employee benefit scheme that gives you stuff like 12% off all Apple products, and the latest tech to play with in the office.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you. If you’ve got the following and fancy a chat, we’d love to hear from you:
What we’re looking for
• Solid working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• A really strong work ethic and desire to get the job done no matter what
• A desire to grow, develop and be part of something special here at G&T
• A friendly, professional and articulate personality who enjoys life
• Tenacity and the ability to work on a number of different projects within any given day
So if the you’re looking to take your first step into the creative world, drop an email to Paul@giantsandtitans.com with your CV and portfolio.