Thursday 12 October 2017

Sandra Schirm - MA Show


Despite the ubiquitous use of storytelling, for example in books and the advertising industry, the interactive form portrays a new direction. I want to explore this topic further, which is why I will develop an interactive augmented reality short story. Particular scanning software will enable the viewer to watch short, animation scenes out from my illustration. With this project it is my intention to show the advantages of interactive augmented reality, where the focus lies on the observer as becoming an active part in the story. Furthermore, I want to draw attention to use augmented reality more frequently as it could widen our everyday perception. Moreover, in my MA project I want to take the opportunity and improve my ability in illustration. Combined with my interest in animation, I want to create a unique experience and refine my skills in both subjects and also explore the possibilities of augmented reality.

Contact Email: sandra_schirm@gmx.de


Find out more about the 2017 MA show at https://www.wlv.ac.uk/mashow/

No comments:

Post a Comment