We’re not your typical Hoxton design studio though…we’re a PowerPoint using, PC based studio and proud of it…working with the worlds largest brands on a daily basis, pushing the expectations and capability of PowerPoint and loving it!
The role will involve taking briefs, designing presentation visual concepts, laying out content and adding, sometimes simple, sometimes complex animations to bring the presentation and story to life. You will be responsible for client liaison so communication skills are key. You will need to be a great time manager and it’s really important that you work well under tight deadlines.
As an integrated marketing agency our offering covers a variety of creative and technical deliverables so although the role is predominantly presentation design, there are a lot of opportunities to work on the print, digital and online projects too.
Other must haves for any candidate include:
- Strong design skills in both print and interactive platforms
- The ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 to a high standard
- A good understanding and ability to use In-Design CS5
- Team spirit and eagerness to get stuck in to all projects
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
There are some applications we’d love you to know how to use, but aren’t essential:
- PowerPoint – any previous experience would be great, but we’ll happily give you training on this if not
- Ability to use other Adobe applications in CS5 including Dreamweaver, After Effects, Flash
- Artworking skills
- IT skills
- Knowledge of file formats, for example video formats and their uses
To apply please send your CV, portfolio examples, and tell us briefly about a or some design projects you have been involved in.
Please apply to Work@article10.com