Design Intern possibility with PageTiger Publishing based in Richmond. 3 months, travel expenses paid, up to 5 days per week depending on availability. Would suit a Design graduate/3rd year student (with good knowledge of Indesign and Illustrator). Great opportunity to learn an online design tool.
- Learn PageTiger’s bespoke online design tool TigerDesigner
- Assist team with design within the PageTiger system
- Create templates for use in TigerDesigner
- Assist design team with design and repro tasks
- Take on capsule publication design activity
- Carry out ad-hoc design/illustration tasks
- Assist with TigerDesigner development activities
Clients include traditional print clients across a varied range of products including: internal company communications, consumer facing magazines, product catalogues, training materials etc. Current clients include Jaguar, Land Rover, Lloyds TSB, BUPA, Joico, beauty & hair product companies, property developers & estate agencies, art galleries and society publications.
In many cases, PageTiger produce both a print version and an interactive online version of each product, requiring ‘conversion’ from a print to a bespoke online product.