Thursday 7 April 2016

Yashima Yadav - exchange student




Yashima Yadav, exchange student from  Mumbai in 2015, has been in contact to share some of her latest work. After completing her exchange in Wolverhampton, Yashima returned to Mumbai and to an internship with Ogilvy and Mather. "While I was on my placement I worked within teams brainstorming projects for clients including Google maps, Tata, and Sky. I also worked on story boards for tv commercials and mocking up visuals for projects" said Yashima

Her latest project is called ARTiculation. "This work is about written script and the story that has been communicated ". Yashima said, "while making this work, I used a lot of brainstorming and visualising techniques I picked up from the meaningful lessons and conversations with tutors in Wolverhampton".

See more of Yashima's work here

No comments:

Post a Comment