Interiors & Lifestyle Futures Venture is a new start-up programme in collaboration with Insight Out a nationally renowned enterprise training scheme.
We are recruiting the best talent from across the West Midlands to seed their start-up aspirations. The programme will help to build your business confidence and entrepreneurial skills. Also, while exploring the NESTA business development models to focus and develop your ideas, you will access dedicated office space to support the planning of your business.
• Successful applicants will be awarded ?1000 to set up their company
• Office space for 6 months at the Birmingham Institute of Art & Design Enterprise Hub
• Up to 18 hours of one-to-one support from coaches and mentors
• Access Interiors & Lifestyle Futures extensive regional manufacturing contacts and business services network
• Invitation to other Interiors & Lifestyle Futures networking workshops
ELIGIBILITY Open to adults of all ages. Applicants must not be already trading the business they want to start. Interiors and lifestyle based products and services only are supported. Availability for a 5 day residential 8th - 12th August 2011 is essential.
START / DURATION AUGUST 2011 - JANUARY 2012
For an application form contact Wendy Jones
Phone: 0121 331 7925
For enquiries about the programme contact Alexa Torlo
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 0121 202 4817