This blog shows the news of students and staff from
the Visual Communication division, Faculty of Arts, University of Wolverhampton.
Details of our next University Open Days can be found here. To visit the Visual Communication course finder click here.
Wednesday, 6 June 2012
Design Intern - Method, London
Method is a brand experience agency with offices based in San Francisco, New York and London. Our clients are best described as owners of progressive, era defining brands, and include Google, Comcast, Nordstrom, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Microsoft, Time Warner, Intel, and BBC. Collaboratively, we help them create products, services and businesses that are smart, beautiful and extendable.
Method is looking for Designer interns with experience in print and /or interactive media.
Skills/Qualifications • Ability to work well within a dynamic team environment
• Exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills
• A portfolio which exhibits problem solving in identity design, print, packaging, and interactive media
• Comfort collaborating with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong design aesthetic/understanding
• Excellent verbal and written abilities
• Strong eye for typography, color, and layout
• A passion for great design work
• Professional references from similar studio environments