The chosen candidate will work in the SparklerStudio; an in-house design arm that specialises in internal communication. The Studio won an award in visual communication in 2011.
The role of design at Sparkler is to elicit insight from consumers and to communicate these findings to clients.
Sparkler is an award winning agency that specialises in brand insight and strategy.
We use the latest insight and brand strategy techniques to crack open this world and reveal new opportunities for companies such as the BBC, Channel4, Cadbury, Nokia, Universal Music, Microsoft and eBay.
As a company we are committed to innovation. We have an energetic and dynamic culture that embraces creativity.
• At least 1 year experience in the creative brand industry. You will strive to understand branding and build awareness of strategic research.
• An eye for aesthetic beauty and excellence. The candidate will need to show initiative and attention to detail.
• Adobe Software skills to CS5 (Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator) as well as Microsoft office software including PowerPoint.
• Someone who understands commercial demands, balancing business acumen and creativity.
• Someone who is hard-working, committed, enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and willing to be very hands-on.
• A versatile designer who can work in a variety of ways. Projects range from internal communication, mock-ups and scamps, image sourcing, image manipulation, illustration & drawing, template design, posters, interiors, logo design, layout design etc
• Someone who can liaise with production and printers.
• Experience in the digital/AV will be advantageous.
Send CV and pdf/online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide salary expectations