Friday 8 February 2013

Omkar Khadamkar - student exchange, news from Mumbai


Omkar Khadamkar, student exchange from National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Mumbai, has been in touch to share some news. Since successfully completing his  graphic communication studies within the School of Art and Design, Omkar has been busy using his new editorial and app design skills to great effect. Omkar who is studying a 4 year design course, has just been offered a placement  as a graphic designer with one of India's leading retail companies, Future Group. During his placement Omkar will be working on projects including visual identity and graphic design for fashion.

"My interviewers really appreciated the projects I completed in my exchange program and my editorial design skills really helped me to create a good impression with my recruiters."

No comments:

Post a Comment