Friday 8 February 2013

Zoe Hern - graduate success


I completed my graphic communication degree at the university of Wolverhampton 2010. After attending numerous interviews, I was offered work placement with a company that was impressed with my CV, personality and of course my portfolio. I jumped at the chance to work in the sector I loved and to gain valuable work experience, I began a 4 month placement that lead to the offer of full time employment.



In this job, I have spent a lot of time designing smartphone apps and also working on print based projects. One of my favourite projects to date has been designing the app for Dudley Zoo. It’s my local zoo and it has meant that this project is very close to my heart. I couldn't be happier specially seeing my designs going live in the app store.
Zoe Hern


No comments:

Post a Comment