Business NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Hours of Work 37.5 hours per week
NET-A-PORTER is an established global Internet retailer of cutting edge luxury fashion labels relied upon for its exceptional quality of service and eye for the next big thing. With an expanding domestic and global market, and revenues increasing month on month, critical strategic change is on the agenda, in order for us to achieve the objective of dominating our sector as a truly successful force in online retail.
We are looking for a passionate and talented editorial Junior Designer to work on the newly refreshed NET-A-PORTER online magazine The EDIT. The successful candidate will have proven experience of print or online publishing, an eye for detail, love of design, typography and photography and thrive in a busy and pressured environment.
"Net-a-porter has revolutionised the way we buy designer clothes." Vogue UK
• To produce additional social media and email assets associated with the magazine.
• Work closely with editorial and fashion teams to plan and execute world class and innovative content.
• Liaise with picture team to ensure the highest possible quality visuals are used.
• Undertake basic retouching, colour balance, cut outs and image extensions.
• Prepare layouts for web production.
• Build strong relationships with web production and work closely to ensure the quality and detail of layouts is maintained across browsers.
• Liaise with external contacts such as photographers and illustrators representing NET-A-PORTER’s brand values to produce the highest quality visual content.
• Provide general support and assistance to team and Online Creative Director in all areas relating to the magazine.
• Strong design and typography skills and a love of photography
• Advanced knowledge of InDesign, advanced knowledge of Photoshop (for both design and image work).
• Detail orientated and well organised with a healthy respect for deadlines.
• Strong communication and team-work skills
• Good understanding of online/mobile user experience
• Knowledge of the HTML process possibilities/limitations useful.
To apply click here