2 days a week
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is keen to take on lots of responsibility and shape the look and feel of a luxury website. Its a great role for someone who is interested in graphic design and web design for the fashion industry. Its perfect for someone who likes to have creative license and would like to work in an open environment which fuels creativity
-Taking ownership of the branding and designing of websites and micro-sites
- Production of weekly newsletters, marketing material and ongoing website enhancement
- Projects also include occasional identity design, photography shoots, creating collateral for events
- A relevant online portfolio which demonstrates at least two years experience in a retail field – preferably fashion based.
- Knowledge of current e-commerce best practice and trends.
- Strong computer skills with your own MacBook Pro and your own copy of Adobe CS5
- Proven experience in a fashion/ editorial digital space and must be well versed with designing for the web and email newsletters
- Ability to seamlessly switch between print and digital
- An interest in graphics, photography and typography
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail – can handle multiple simultaneous tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Some HTML coding would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
If you feel this is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and few relevant samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.