Does a, misplaced comma annoy you?
Have you planned your to-do list before you’ve finished your breakfast?
Do you dream about Powerpoint presentations?
Have you answered yes to all the above?
Then this role might just be your ‘cup of tea’!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a young and enthusiastic intern to join and support our exceptionally busy team. Working within a lively, creative environment you will be responsible for executive support duties to the client accounts team whilst juggling a whole host of admin adventures! It will be your challenge to get the best quotes from the best suppliers for the best prices, to research on a whole variety of projects, and to provide top quality service to our clients.
Who we are?
A dynamic team of 15, based in a fantastic studio in Brixton, London. Friendly, ambitious and passionate about what we do. No egos, just lots of cake.
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent and confident communicator at all levels
• Can demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
• Able to manage time effectively
• Highly competent using the full Office suite
• Knows their way around a Mac and a thing
• Flexible, friendly, super organised and dependable.
This is a 6-month unpaid role initially. All travel expenses will be covered.
If this sounds like you, then we very much look forward to hearing from you.
What to do next?
1. Please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please give us three reasons why you think you would be perfect for this role.
3. Please tell us what your favourite type of cake is…