Ellisons is the UK’s number one beauty therapy and hairdressing supplier to the professional industry.
We are looking for a Junior designer to work within our busy Trade marketing department.
The key purpose of the exciting role is to create and design artwork solutions for trading plans and activities with the company brand guidelines.
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about graphic design and branding? Are you enthusiastic, confident, communicative, well organised and can work with people to find a solution? If so, then this could be a great opportunity to work in a dynamic customer focused company like ours.
The successful candidate will:
• Create design/artwork solutions for use across
different media, including print and online, from
initial concept through to finished digital
artwork. Typical usage includes: brochures,
newsletters, posters, marketing materials, POS,
Web, E-shots and social media.
• Implement, design and develop changes to
existing marketing material in line with brand
• Work directly with printers and other 3rd parties.
• Understand and enforce the use of functional
typesetting on all documents.
Hours of work are 39 hours per week
• Graphic Design qualification is essential.
• Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator,
Photoshop and Word.
• Knowledge of using a camera for photography pack shots is preferred.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently whilst remaining calm under pressure when working to tight deadlines.
Monday-Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm
All enquiries should be made to Ollie Purdom, Pitch Consultants
T: 0121 270 4080 or E: Ollie@pitchconsultants.co.uk.
Closing date: Tuesday 28 May 2013