Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Web Designer - Green Schools Online Greenwich London

Think you're a great web designer? 
We have a lovely job that may be of interest to you:


Over the last year we've built nearly two hundred websites for schools and businesses, and need help to meet demand for even more. We're a small team, going through an exciting growth phase. Working with us, you'll benefit from involvement in a growing business as well as the other perks such as casual dress code, fun and friendly work environment (most of the time), Friday team lunch, weekly Graze box and stickers when you do great work. And check out the view from our new office:


The role involves designing beautiful websites in Photoshop and converting them to XHTML and CSS. 90% of the work will be for schools, the other 10% for businesses through our Froot Websites brand.
The salary will be between £19,000 and £26,000 depending on skills and experience.


You will have:
  • A passion for great design
  • A strong online portfolio
  • Superb Photoshop and HTML / CSS skills
  • Knoweldge of JQuery and responsive design
  • Excellent English
  • Attention to detail
  • A sense of humour
Interested? Yes, of course you are.
To apply, please initially send an introductory email to job@greenschoolsonline.co.uk 
telling us:
  • The address of your portfolio
  • 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
  • The subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.


  1. I write my short comment on this post to support your website. I really appreciate your article. the post has excellenttips which are useful. this post is good in regards of both knowledge as well as information.
    web design development companies

  2. Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.SEO Services Company UK

  3. I have always been interested in this field. I saw my aunt’s business website once that was made by Child Care Website Design. It was so beautiful and attractive that I thought of learning this thing and it was good to have come across this post. Do you even offer courses for web designing?