Wednesday 12 September 2018

Maria Ling - MA Show 2018


During my studies in the UK, I have come to realise how much I miss being surrounded by nature and specifically my experiences of particular mountains. The environment is something that a lot of people take for granted, which is something that my work seeks to change.

I started to take images in the National Park and experimented with these pictures. For my MA project, I decided to drive to the Scottish Highlands and take photographs in the documentary style, which show the beauty of nature. I also aim to convey the different influences that mountains have on people through the combination of image and text.
mariareling@aol.com
www.mariareling.myportfolio.com

Entry to the MA show is free and more information can be found at
https://www.wlv.ac.uk/mashow/

No comments:

Post a Comment