Wednesday 12 September 2018

Yue Lin - MA Show 2018


I moved to my place of residence in the UK, and began to experience something new; I started to pick up on visual aspects of the area in which I live. Things that provided me with new visual experiences are those that people living here every day probably do not really pay much attention to; which made me realise that if we actually turned our attention away from our phones we can create the opportunity for interesting visual experiences. My approach will be to take photographs of the area around me for 90 days, in doing this I hope to remind not just myself but others to appreciate and re-connect with the engaging present moment as clichéd as that may sound.
y.lin3@wlv.ac.uk

Entry to the MA show is free and more information can be found at
https://www.wlv.ac.uk/mashow/

No comments:

Post a Comment