Wednesday 12 September 2018

Sarah Sonnenberg - MA Show 2018


“All that really belongs to us is time” (Baltasar Gracian)

I started the Master’s program with an interest in Japanese art. This really moved forward when I engaged in more depth with the process of print making and in particular linocuts. Time flies. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It just feels as if I arrived yesterday and had a weekend stay. The matter of time is an important theme for me. I came here for study and I knew it would be only for a year but it feels so ridiculously short; that is why I have been reflecting on the value of time. For my MA project, I wish to explore the visual language of time and convey its effects around a particular location.

kontakt@sonnenberg.design

www.sonnenberg.design

Entry to the MA show is free and more information can be found at https://www.wlv.ac.uk/mashow/

No comments:

Post a Comment