The 2011 Positive Posters brief asks you to design a poster that highlights or exposes an issue specific to your own country, someone else’s or one that is international. It could be social, environmental or political; anything that you believe deserves a global audience and could be better seen or understood.
This is an opportunity for you to make a positive contribution towards an issue by presenting it to a global audience. We don’t want to tell you what’s important; we’d like you to tell us what’s important to you.
There is no entry fee.
Friday 5pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time), September 30 2011
1. Design a portrait A1 (594 x 841mm), 300dpi, CMYK poster that responds to the brief
2. Upload an 842px wide by 1191px high, 72dpi, RGB version of your poster in JPEG format
3. Submit a rationale (500 character limit) describing how your entry answers the brief
• 3,500+ posters distributed in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia
• $1,500 cash + $1,500 to a charity of your choice.
• Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet
• Safari Living Prize Pack