Monday 29 September 2014

Christos Symeonides MA Digital and Visual Communications


Christos's Master's project focuses on film and video production. "I have never produced any work that relates to the production of a film and that’s the main reason why I've decided to use my MA studies as an opportunity to introduce myself to this field. My project is a short film called "The Blue Bin", that was written, shot, directed and edited by me on a very low budget. This project has helped me gain some basic knowledge concerning film production therefore I am glad that I made the decision to follow this path. I am sure that everything that I've learned throughout this year will definitely be helpful for me at some point in the future. I believe that having some basic knowledge around film and video production is an important additional characteristic for a graphic designer." says Christos

Find out more about the MA show here 

No comments:

Post a Comment