Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Professor Puzzle Ltd - Graphic Design Intern, London
To support work on designs for all of the major high street stores in UK, US and Europe as well as our own brands.
Professor Puzzle is the world’s leading supplier of puzzles and brainteasers. We sell games and puzzles to every major store in the UK. The successful candidate will be expected to help with all aspects of our creative and design side.
• Create stunning visual designs, primarily packaging.
• Involvement in all aspects of the product design process.
• Liaise with external contacts to organise the production of designed material.
• Aiding in the production of packing mockups.
• Making artwork alterations in preparation for print.
Skills and qualifications required:
• 2013/2014 graduate with a relevant degree based in Graphic Design.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
• Strong skills in the practices of typography, colour, and layout.
• Understanding time management and consideration of budgets.
• Meticulous attention to detail, can work to deadlines and be extremely well organized.
• Good communication and ability to interpret briefs quickly.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as drive individual projects.
• The ideal candidate will be looking to gain experience in design focused gifting products.
3 Month Contract
£250 per week
Please email your CV and cover letter along with some examples of relevant work to Elliot Humphries - firstname.lastname@example.org - with ‘Internship 2014’ as the subject.