Wednesday 2 September 2015

Andrew Edwards - MA Show




Andrew has been keen to explore character development and animation in his MA project. 
"I decided early on to create one central character to base my project around, and the character featured in my project went through many changes during the project until I felt he was both engaging and relatable. The relationship between fantasy and reality has always been an interesting topic for me, so I was keen to take this opportunity to incorporate these themes into my film. My project is a short film animated in a 2D traditional style, using TV Paint. It centres on a boy named Craig who spends his time drawing and painting in his bedroom. Craig covers every inch of the room in drawings of dragons, knights, aliens, monsters and anything else that springs from his imagination. He creates characters and scenes as a form of escapism, and wishes to be a part of the worlds he creates."

No comments:

Post a Comment