The Dare folk are all about creativity and design excellence. If that sounds like you, read on as we are on the lookout for an amazing Junior Digital Designer to join our team!
This special someone needs to be passionate about all things digital and get excited about big brands…because they will be working across a portfolio of stunning and world-leading ones.
It goes without saying that a personal drive for design excellence is essential. We are looking for the best. This means someone with a flair for delivering some visually spectacular designs to clients in a way that can really excite and inspire.
It’s not just about skill though, we want someone who keeps up to date with current trends, industry events and uses their knowledge to expand their design and creative skills. At Dare we believe in surrounding ourselves with the most talented people – so we are always learning from one another and nurturing our creative culture.
What sort of work is on offer?
About the role in more detail
• Help to create and produce outstanding creative work that inspires clients
• To keep up to date with current trends and to utilise this knowledge to expand your design and creative skills and share your knowledge within the Creative dept and agency
• Never loose sight of your personal development by being proactive in looking for ways to expand and grow your skill set and creative thinking. For example via new projects or clients, internal mentoring and out of work activities
• Show a full understanding of each client’s brand values, guidelines and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines
• Play an active and positive role in the Dare creative community, promoting and demonstrating the behaviors’ required by the agency’s creative culture
What sort of Experience do we need?
Ideally around 2 years experience in digital design and within an agency environment.
Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates creative flair and an eye for detail
Experience with big brands.
High standards and passion for creativity & design from conceptual thinking to final output
Passion for creative problem solving
Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
All the basics like excellent communication skills, being a team player, impeccable attention to detail and, well, being “good and nice”. That’s our motto and we stand by it.
About our office, culture, and environment
It’s also your chance to work with Campaign magazine’s Digital Agency of the Decade, creating award winning work on a range of digital platforms. Working closely with our big team of friendly digital design specialist and the chance to learn from some of the best creative’s in the country!
To find out more about us, have a look at www.thisisdare.com
How to apply:
Please send over your CV and your on-line portfolio link firstname.lastname@example.org