As such we require a Junior Artworker to bring the NET-A-PORTER repertoire of products and editorial to life through the use of high quality, innovative and eye catching design and thereby improving the shopping experience at NET-A-PORTER. We need an individual who has the ability to take work on a high volume of digital and print projects. under the guidance of the Senior Artworker.
“… the slickest high-fashion magazine-style website” Sunday Times Style, UK
Responsibilities:• To produce innovative, user-focused html and flash based solutions that are multifaceted and incorporate all of the elements of a great experience while being within style guidelines.
• Sophisticated sense of typography and an understanding of its relevance to a good design both online and offline.
• Should be aware of trends and contribute with new ideas and should be able to interpret
those into creative.
• Meet stringent deadlines while having the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Ensure that image jpeg quality is at maximum on all pages designed as well as fonts and
type are all readable on a range of web design requirements.
• Confident and happy working on high volume of HTML emails and promotional emails, this will be a large proportion of the role.
• Sourcing images as required
• Development of technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
• Retouching images as required.
• Supporting Art Director and Design Team
• Any other ad hoc duties within art dept/editorial when needed.
Essential Skills & Requirements:• Proven layout / design experience
• Solid experience of working across a range of web design projects from websites to new media and print.
• Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product
• Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational, time management, and follow through.
• Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
• Excellent Photoshop skills
• Proficient knowledge of Illustrator, Flash, Indesign and Fireworks
• Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the editorial quality of the site.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary to meet business needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: London, W12
To Apply: http://tinyurl.com/6kpzys5