Saturday 8 October 2011

Just Us Collective



Just Us has been created by ex-students for students, with the aim of showcasing young and emerging creative talent from universities and colleges across the UK 


Call for Submissions

We are currently opening submissions for a new batch of student artist/designers to join our collective. We want to exhibit your work, alongside other creatives, on our website, by creating live collaborative projects and at exhibitions.

If you would like to be a part of Just Us and are studying on a graphic design or illustration related course at FD, BA or MA level then please send the following to: submit@justusdesigncollective.com
- Name
- e-mail
- Location, course and place of study
- Year of study
- A PDF with examples of your work and/or a link to your website

Submissions close on the 31st October 2011.
http://www.justusdesigncollective.com

1 comment:

  1. I was given this blog via an associate of mine who informed me that you could help ex students in my position, I have litterally graduated a month ago and are finding it taxing to get work at the moment. I would like any and all opportunities available to me and are extremely eager to aquire commissions and generally any exposure so with that being said could you assist me given my circumstances?

    ReplyDelete